JAE's FI-R series is a board to cable interconnection solution for high-speed digital serial transmission LVDS, TMDS (HDMI), and PCI Express signals.
High-speed serial transmission such as LVDS, TMDS (HDMI), and PCI Express are widely used in applications in a variety of markets including the personal computer, television, consumer device, copier, and medical device markets.
In these applications, connectors not only need to have the ability to transmit signals at high speed, they must also have the durability, ease of mating, and variety of options to respond to the demands of all designs. The FI-R is an ideal connector series to meet these demands.
- VESA standard connector for TV LCD interface
- Receptacle offered right angle or vertical configuration for PCB mounting
- Insulators are keyed, eliminating mis-mating
- Mechanical latches to prevent mis-mating and accidental un-mating
- Stable mating condition with large mating guides on plug connector
- Receptacles offers metal solder hold-downs for strong PCB retention
- All receptacles are compatible with all FFC cable plugs
- Receptacle offered on tape and reel packaging for automatic pick and place SMT mounting
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500 VAC rms. (1 minute)
- Number of positions: 21, 31, 41, 51
- Contact pitch: 0.5mm
- 0.8A max / contact (receptacle)
- 0.7A max / contact (plug)
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ min.
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ max.
- Applicable wire:
- Crimp discrete wire 30, 32, 36 AWG
- Solder Coaxial wire 40 AWG
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Personal computers
- Medical devices
- Consumer devices