Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Front-end Modules for IoT
Skyworks' 2.4 GHz high-performance SE2432L, SKY66112-11, and SE2438T RF solutions are ideal for use with Zigbee® and Bluetooth Smart® chips.
Skyworks/Silicon Labs Acquisition
Skyworks expands the breadth of its portfolio to include timing, isolation, and power over ethernet (PoE) formerly part of Silicon Labs.
Skyworks’ switches include high throw count RF options and are ideal for automotive, high-power, Wi-Fi, high-isolation, and IoT applications
About Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications within the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, connected home, industrial, medical, military, smartphone, tablet and wearable markets.
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Skyworks is a global company with engineering, marketing, operations, sales, and service facilities located throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi Coexistence with 5G Cellular for Improved User Experience
- Next Generation Wi-Fi: 6 GHz is on the Horizon
- LoRa® Connectivity Made Smarter with Low-power, Front-end Modules
- RF Front-end Modules Boost Wireless Performance
- The Future of IoT Will Require LTE Connectivity
- Top 10 Small Cell Infrastructure Questions