SL Power’s CINT1175 series is a highly dense 175 W AC to DC power supply designed to power industrial and test and measurement applications that enable precision, in addition to lighting applications that enhance audience experiences.
With a convection rating of 120 W, the CINT1175 family leads the market in power density and low leakage current, making it an ideal solution for lighting applications. With input and output monitoring alarms and an isolated 12 V/0.4 A fan, it is one of the most feature-rich products on the market today that is tailored to fit in 1U chassis. All five models are CE marked to low voltage directive and approved to ITE standards of EN60950, 2nd edition.
- 2” x 4” x 1.3” package
- For 1U applications
- 175 W with air, 120 W convection cooled
- Universal input 90 VAC to 264 VAC
- Average efficiency meets Level V requirements
- Approved to CSA/EN/IEC/UL60950, 2nd Edition
- 12 V fan output
- Efficiency 90% typical at full load
- < 200 µA leakage current
- Remote inhibit, AC power fail, and DC OK signals
- 3-year warranty
- RoHS compliant