BMD-330 Bluetooth 5 Module
Rigado's complete RF solution allows faster time-to-market with reduced development cost
Rigado’s BMD-330 provides a complete RF solution allowing faster time-to-market with reduced development cost and provides full use of the nRF52810's capabilities and peripherals. Carrying FCC, IC, and CE certifications and Bluetooth qualification, the BMD-330 is ready to implement right away.
Featuring a common footprint, the BMD-330 completes Rigado's BMD-300 series lineup with an optimized peripheral set that is attractive for a wide range of cost-sensitive applications.
- Supports the key Bluetooth 5 features of high throughput and increased broadcast capacity
- Based on the nRF52810 SoC from Nordic Semiconductor, allowing users to run their own code
- Powerful and efficient 64 MHz 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4F CPU with 192 kB Flash and 24 kB RAM
- Highly flexible GPIO and a rich digital and analog peripheral set that can interact without the CPU
- Bluetooth qualified, FCC and IC certified, CE compliant (Q4 2017)
- Smart lighting
- Asset tracking
- Real time location services
- Smart buildings
- Retail and hospitality