TCM-M Series Common Mode Filters
TDK’s common mode filters are designed for use in ultra-high-speed signal lines
TDK's TCM-M series common-mode filters are designed for use as anti-noise countermeasures in ultra-high-speed differential transmission lines. These thin-film common-mode filters feature an optimized design so the signal transmission speed can be broadened (cutoff frequency of 4.8 GHz or more) while also exerting a large noise suppression effect.
These common-mode filters have compact dimensions of just 0.65 mm x 0.50 mm x 0.30 mm, rated currents of 100 mA, and DC resistance of just 2.6 Ω (±30%) max. Thanks to the operating temperature range of -25°C to +85°C, the components are also suitable for use in a wide range of temperature environments. Applications include anti-noise measurements for ultra-high-speed differential transmission lines (MIPI D-PHY, USB2.0, HDMI, etc.) in mobile devices and general consumer products, such as smartphones and tablet terminals.
- Thin-film common-mode filter
- By optimizing the design, the signal transmission speed can be broadened (cutoff frequency of 4.8 GHz or more) while also exerting a large noise suppression effect
- Miniature dimensions of 0.65 mm x 0.50 mm x 0.30 mm
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature (after the circuit board is mounted): -25°C to +85°C