Spec No. JEFL243C-0002U-01 P 5/9
14.6 Marking for reel
Customer part number, MURATA part number, Inspection number(∗1), RoHS Marking(∗2), Quantity, etc
∗1) « Expression of Inspection No. » □□ OOOO ×××
(1) (2) (3)
(1) Factory Code
(2) Date First digit : Year / Last digit of year
Second digit : Month / Jan. to Sep. → 1 to 9, Oct. to Dec. → O,N,D
Third, Fourth digit : Day
(3) Serial No.
∗2) « Expression of RoHS Marking » ROHS – Y (△)
(1) RoHS regulation conformity parts.
(2) MURATA classification number
14.7 Marking for Outside package
Customer name Purchasing Order Number, Customer Part Number, MURATA part number,
RoHS Marking(∗2), Quantity, etc
14.8 Specification of Outer Case
Outer Case Dimensions
(mm) Standard Reel Quantity in Outer Case
W D H
186 186 93 5
∗ Above Outer Case size is typical. It depends on a quantity of an order.
15.1 Mounting Direction
Mount products in right direction.
Wrong direction which is 90°rotated from right direction causes not only open or short circuit but also
flames or other serious trouble.
15.2 Limitation of Applications
Please contact us before using our products for the applications listed below which require especially
high reliability for the prevention of defects which might directly cause damage to the third party's life,body
(1) Aircraft equipment (6) Transportation equipment (vehicles, trains, ships, etc.)
(2) Aerospace equipment (7) Traffic signal equipment
(3) Undersea equipment (8) Disaster prevention / crime prevention equipment
(4) Power plant control equipment (9) Data-processing equipment
(5) Medical equipment (10) Applications of similar complexity and /or reliability requirements
to the applications listed in the above
This product is designed for solder mounting.
Please consult us in advance for applying other mounting method such as conductive adhesive.
16.1 Flux and Solder
Use rosin-based flux,(with converting chlorine content 0.06 to 0.1(wt)%. ),
but not highly acidic flux
(with Halogen content exceeding 0.2(wt)% conversion to chlorine).
Do not use water-soluble flux.
Use Sn-3.0Ag-0.5Cu solde
<Exclusive use of Reflow soldering>
Products can only be soldered with reflow.
Flow soldering may cause deterioration in insulation resistance.
So,reflow soldering shall be applied for this product.
right direction wrong direction