Weidmüller’s new PRO-M series switchmode power supplies offer a host of advantages. Available in ten different versions, the 24 VDC PRO-M power supplies all feature a solid ultra-slim metal housing, and are designed to mount on a DIN-rail with no ventilation gap required between multiple units. This feature provides up to a 50 percent savings in space and allows the PRO-M to fit into the tightest spaces in control cabinets or machines.
These compact and efficient power supplies are optimized for machinery, with features that include overload resistance and high performance reserves. They also provide an increased level of reliability. Should one phase fail, the three-phase PRO-M power supply modules continue to work reliably in a two-phase operation.
The PRO-M series power supplies are available in single-phase and three-phase versions from 70 to 1000 W, making them particularly suited for use in many automation applications. The wide-ranging AC and DC inputs, broad operating temperature range and international approvals make the PRO-M supplies a strong choice.
- Parallel connections allow simple power increase for up to five units without diode module
- DIN-rail mountable without any gap (no clearance necessary)
- Power boost of 120 percent enables inductive and capacitive loads; additional starting capacity
- Autoselect input for wide input range without any switch; for DC and AC voltages
- Slim housings for space saving installation in the cabinet
- Operating temperature range of -25°C to 70°C
- MTBF > 500,000 hours